Marshall Building, home of the UA School of Journalism
The University of Arizona School of Journalism will extend nominations for its inaugural Hall of Fame to recognize alumni, faculty and supporters of the school who have made significant achievement and service to journalism, the school, and society.
The inductees will be honored at an event in early 2018 yet to be determined.
• Send your email nomination letter by July 15, 2017, to Mike Chesnick, the school’s outreach coordinator, at email@example.com or mail to UA School of Journalism/P.O. Box 210158B/Tucson, AZ 85721-0158.
• Describe in no more than 350 words why the nominee is a worthy candidate for the Hall of Fame and include biographical information if possible.
• Nominees may include alumni (whether they graduated or attended without graduating) and former employees of the School of Journalism, living or deceased. Others who have supported the school also may be nominated.
• Nominees should have made a significant contribution to journalism, to the school, or to society.
• A Hall of Fame Committee will screen nominations and the Journalism Advisory Council will provide its recommendations for final consideration by faculty vote in August. All nominations will be kept confidential.