Until further notice, the University of Arizona, in accordance with the guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, encourages all employees to work remotely. Our offices are closed to the public, but you can reach the School of Journalism Monday–Friday 9am-5pm:
- Andrés Domínguez (520-621-7556; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Carol Schwalbe (520-300-0693; email@example.com)
- David Cuillier (520-621-6223; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Paloma Boykin (520-314-3918; email@example.com)
Learn more about what School of Journalism alumni have been up to!
- Alumni Video Profiles
- Student/Alumni Kudos
- Master's Alumni
- Hall of Fame
- Pulitzer Prize Honors
- e-Cursor Newsletter
- Cursor Magazine
Have an update? Send your information to outreach coordinator Mike Chesnick at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Bear Down Network
Introducing a new online alumni directory to connect the nearly 300,000 Wildcat alumni around the world
The University of Arizona Alumni Association has launched the Bear Down Network, a new campus-wide online community and resource exclusive to Wildcats. It's now easier than ever to stay connected to the UA, the School of Government & Public Policy, and your fellow Wildcats.
Join the Bear Down Network to:
- Elevate your career with mentorship opportunities and an alumni job board
- Expand your Wildcat network through an alumni directory and groups
- Amplify your UA experience with university news and events
- Share your journey on the network and group feeds
- Give back to your Wildcat community by mentoring and sharing job opportunities
Create your account today at the Bear Down Network. You can easily register with an existing LinkedIn or Facebook account, or create an account just for the Bear Down Network.
Support The School
Your gift to the school can help support student scholarships and other programs. Learn more.