Dual Degree Programs
Hone your journalistic skills while exploring special areas of interest through our dual-degree programs.
In just one year of study beyond the stand-alone journalism degrees (advanced language training excepted), you can earn a master's in journalism and one of the following:
- Dual M.A. in Journalism and Studies of Global Media
- Dual M.A. in Journalism and Bilingual Journalism
- Dual M.A. in Bilingual Journalism and Studies of Global Media
- Dual M.A. in Journalism and Legal Studies
- Dual M.A./M.S. in Journalism and Environmental Science
- Dual M.A./M.P.A. in Journalism and Public Administration
- Dual M.A. in Journalism and Latin American Studies
- Dual M.A. in Journalism and Middle Eastern and North African Studies
We also have a partnership with the School of International Languages, Literatures, and Cultures (SILLC) that allows you to take up to 9 units offered by any of the SILLC master's programs (Classics, East Asian Studies, French, German Studies, Russian and Slavic Studies). Master's students in SILLC programs can take up to 9 graduate units in the School of Journalism.