Until further notice, the University of Arizona, in accordance with the guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, encourages all employees to work remotely. Our offices are closed to the public, but you can reach the School of Journalism Monday–Friday 9am-5pm:
- Andrés Domínguez (520-621-7556; email@example.com)
- Carol Schwalbe (520-300-0693; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- David Cuillier (520-621-6223; email@example.com)
- Paloma Boykin (520-314-3918; firstname.lastname@example.org)
Dual Degree Programs
Hone your journalistic skills while exploring special areas of interest through our dual-degree programs.
In just one year of study beyond the stand-alone journalism degrees (advanced language training excepted), you can earn a master's in journalism and one of the following:
- Dual M.A. in Journalism and Legal Studies
- Dual M.A./M.S. in Journalism and Environmental Science
- Dual M.A./M.P.A. in Journalism and Public Administration
- Dual M.A. in Journalism and Latin American Studies
- Dual M.A. in Journalism and Middle Eastern and North African Studies
We also have a partnership with the School of International Languages, Literatures, and Cultures (SILLC) that allows you to take up to 9 units offered by any of the SILLC master's programs (Classics, East Asian Studies, French, German Studies, Russian and Slavic Studies). Master's students in SILLC programs can take up to 9 graduate units in the School of Journalism.