Until further notice, the University of Arizona, in accordance with the guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, encourages all employees to work remotely. Our offices are closed to the public, but you can reach the School of Journalism Monday–Friday 9am-5pm:
- Andrés Domínguez (520-621-7556; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Carol Schwalbe (520-300-0693; email@example.com)
- David Cuillier (520-621-6223; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Paloma Boykin (520-314-3918; email@example.com)
Just Desserts student awards ceremony
All students and families are invited to join the School of Journalism's faculty, staff, fellow students and alums at Just Desserts: Digital Edition! The school's end-of-year celebration will take place Thursday, May 13, 4-6 p.m., and recognizes student work as well as the achievements of graduating students.
The Zoom session will have a password and a waiting room. To make admittance from the waiting room into the session faster, please RSVP using our Qualtrics survey. All links are below. So grab your favorite dessert and celebrate you and your classmates' accomplishments!
- Zoom Session: https://arizona.zoom.us/j/89482368637
- Password: Desserts21
Please direct any questions to Andres Dominguez at firstname.lastname@example.org.