About the Internship
We are looking for motivated, resourceful, highly efficient interns for the upcoming semester.
Responsibilities may include:
- Fact-checking editorial copy
- Update and maintain online and print calendar listings
- Writing event coverage for print and blogs
- Additional clerical duties as assigned
- Coursework and/or experience in communications, journalism, English, and/or writing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Availability at least two days a week (10 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- Resourcefulness, creative thinking, and timeliness
Ideally, we’re looking for candidates who are currently pursuing or have recently graduated with a relevant undergraduate degree.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, cover letter, and two writing samples to Kaitlyn Pacheco. Course credit available.
Please make sure to specify which intern period(s) you are applying for (Spring, Summer, or Fall).