Undergraduate Policies & Resources
- Reporter's Handbook – required practices and procedures for use in our reporting and editing classes (updated Spring 2017)
- Academic Integrity Handbook – information on academic integrity policies, plagiarism, fabrication, collaboration and the UA Code of Academic Integrity.
- Arizona Reporter's Handbook on Media Law – seventh edition, edited by principal author Daniel C. Barr of Perkins Coie LLP.
- Co-Convened Graduate Class Guidelines
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Academic Probation
- Grievance Resolution Process