Until further notice, the University of Arizona, in accordance with the guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, encourages all employees to work remotely. Our offices are closed to the public, but you can reach the School of Journalism Monday–Friday 9am-5pm:
- Andrés Domínguez (520-621-7556; email@example.com)
- Carol Schwalbe (520-300-0693; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- David Cuillier (520-621-6223; email@example.com)
- Paloma Boykin (520-314-3918; firstname.lastname@example.org)
Undergraduate Policies & Resources
- Reporter's Handbook – required practices and procedures for use in our reporting and editing classes (updated Spring 2017)
- Academic Integrity Handbook – information on academic integrity policies, plagiarism, fabrication, collaboration and the UA Code of Academic Integrity.
- Arizona Reporter's Handbook on Media Law – seventh edition, edited by principal author Daniel C. Barr of Perkins Coie LLP.
- Co-Convened Graduate Class Guidelines
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Academic Probation
- Grievance Resolution Process