- Reporter's Handbook and Academic Integrity Guide – required practices and procedures for use in our reporting and editing classes and information on academic integrity policies, plagiarism, fabrication, collaboration, and the UA Code of Academic Integrity. (Updated Fall 2023).
- Arizona Reporter's Handbook on Media Law – seventh edition, edited by principal author Daniel C. Barr of Perkins Coie LLP.
- Co-Convened Graduate Class Guidelines
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Academic Probation
- Grievance Resolution Process