- Specialty: Science Journalism
- Areas of interest: Science, copyright law, environmental law
- Undergrad Degree: Astronomy & Physics, University of Arizona
- Hometown: New Providence, New Jersey
- Background/goals: I have a BS in Astronomy & Physics, three MS degrees in Systems Engineering, Geosciences, and Space Studies and an Ed.D. in Math Curriculum & Instruction. I retired from teaching in 2014 after a 27-year career as an Astronomy, Physics, and Math professor, and have lived in Tucson for more than 40 years.
- Why UA: An educated public that understands the interactions among science, the environment, and the law produces informed global citizens better able to care for the planet now and in its future.